Whenever you face an E5 error in your Gree air conditioner, Probable causes are “Abnormal Current” or Compressor Overloaded. When we start the air conditioner, the Overload Protection Switch will turn off all the load except the 4way valve if the current is abnormal.
In this situation, Overload Protection Switch immediately gives the signal to the Main PCB for compressor overload so E5 appears in the display.
Table of Contents
- The compressor will automatically be restarted after 3minutes if the abnormal current is eliminated.
- Maybe E5 will appear again and again in the display because of the abnormal current. If it detects 3 times in just 30 minutes, the unit will not be recovered. Turn it On/Off so you can use the unit.
- The unit will be work if the problem would be solved. E5 will appear again on the remote if the problem is the same.
Gree AC E5 Error Code Troubleshooting
Here we are going to tell you how you can find out the reason for the E5 error in your gree air conditioners and fixed it out-
- During facing the E5 error problem in the unit, check first your mainline current is normal, abnormal, or over current.
- Check the compressor connections are properly connected or not.
- You also have to check your Overload Protection Switch for weak or damaged.
See the Flow Chart Below-
I mentioned the complete method step by step to troubleshoot your gree ac e5 error. I also shared an image of the “Flow Chart”. So you can save your time while following the steps. Thank you!
Hope you enjoyed the article. Feel free to keep your view or query in the comment box.