Today we gonna talk about, How we can Check the error in our Panasonic inverter AC?
as you already know, that some Panasonic indoor units do not have displays. There are only 2 to 3 LEDs that are blinking only if the air conditioner having any malfunction.
So let’s find out the error code using AC Remote control.
Table of Contents
Finding Panasonic AC Error Code Using Remote
- First of all, we need to make sure that the time in the display of our remote control should be stop blinking.
( you can’t function “Error Checks”, while the time blinking in the display. To stop blinking, press the “Clock” button on the remote control.
- We have to make sure that our remote control is in “ON” mode.
So now we gonna find out the error code we suffering with.
- So as you can see there is a ” check” button in the remote.
- We have to press and hold this button for 5 to 10 sec.
- Press this button using any pen, pencil, or whatever you can use.
- Now you can see the display will be blank and only have two dashes.
- Now as you can see there are arrow keys for temperature setup and the other one in the “Timer Section” also have up and down keys.
- We will use “Up and Down” arrow keys from the timer section.
- So as we will press the “Up-Down” keys, there will be some numbers you can see in the display.
- Press again and again “Up or Down” keys until the remote control gives a beep sound.
- As you have a beep sound in the remote, check what is the number in the display.
- That would be your AC error Code.
Panasonic Inverter AC Error Codes
To find out the meaning of error codes, we need a complete list of Panasonic inverter ac error codes.
So here we are providing the complete list of Panasonic inverter ac error codes.
Panasonic AC “H” Series Error Codes List
H00– No Problem Found – Normal Operation
H11– Indoor to Outdoor Communication Problem.
H12– Connection Capability Ranking Abnormal
H14– Indoor Ambient Temperature Sensor Faulty
H15– Compressor Temperature ?️ Sensor Faulty
H16– Outdoor Current Transformer Open or Short Circuit
H19– Indoor Fan Motor Malfunction
H23– Indoor Heat Exchanger Temperature ?️ Sensor Faulty
H24– Indoor Heat Exchanger Temperature ?️ sensor 2 Faulty
H27– Outdoor Ambient Temperature ?️ Sensor Problem
H28– Outdoor Heat Exchanger Temperature ?️ Sensor Problem
H30– Outdoor Discharge Temperature ?️ Sensor Problem
H33– Indoor to Outdoor Wrong Wiring (Check Connection)
H50– Ventilation Motor Problem
H51– Nozzle lock Faulty
H97– Outdoor Fan Motor Malfunction
H98– Indoor High-Pressure Protection
H99– Indoor heat Exchanger Anti-Freezing Protection ( Insufficient refrigerant or Air filter dirty)
Panasonic AC “F” Series Error Codes List
F11– Cooling / Heating cycle Changeover Problem
F91– Refrigeration Cycle Abnormal
F93– Compressor Rotation failure
F95 F96– Cool High-Pressure Protection IPM (power transistor) overheating protection
F97– Outdoor Compressor Overheating protection
F98– Total Running Current Protection
F99– Outdoor Direct Current Abnormal
Panasonic AC “S” Series Error Codes List
S01– Ambient Temperature ?️ Sensor Problem
S02– Indoor Coil Sensor (Tube Sensor) Problem
S03– Humidity Sensor Problem (Need to Repair or Replace indoor PCB board)
S04– Compressor Temperature ?️ Sensor Faulty
S05– Condenser Tube Sensor Faulty
S06– Outdoor Ambient Temperature ?️Sensor Faulty
S07– Outdoor Current Sensor Faulty
Panasonic AC “E” Series Error Codes List
E01– Communication Problem Between Indoor To Outdoor
E02– HIC Circuit Faulty (Compressor/Fan circuit)
E03– Outdoor Unit OTP Rom Problem
E04– Peak Current Cut-off
E05– PAM or Active Circuit Faulty
E06– Compressor Discharge Temperature ?️ Hight
E07– Indoor Fan Operating failure
E08– 4 Way Valve Switching Problem
E09– Refrigerant Protection Problem
E10– DC Compressor Drive Circuit Faulty
E11– Outdoor Fan Operating Problem
E12– Outdoor Unit Problem
E13– Freeze Problem (Icing Over)
Hope the post is helpful.
If you have any questions, you can comment to us below. We will try our best to help you out.