Are you suffering from F0 Error in your Gree Air Conditioner? Let me tell you F0 Error meaning is different every time according to the types of Gree AC Units. In this post, we going to talk about the F0 error gree inverter ac.
Table of Contents
F0 Error Gree Inverter AC
If you have a Concealed or duct type of air conditioner, then the F0 error will stand for Ambient Temperature Sensor Problem.
If the indoor ambient temperature sensor is detected of open circuit or short circuit for 5s successively, indoor ambient temperature sensor malfunction will be reported.
The unit can automatically resume operation after the malfunction disappears. Sometimes indoor ambient temperature sensor malfunction occurs in fan mode. Only the error code is displayed but the indoor unit can work normally.
Causes of Gree Mini Split AC F0 Error
- The Ambient Temperature Sensor is not connected to the port properly.
- The sensor is weak, burned, broken, or short circuit so an F0 error appears.
- Indoor Main PCB Board Faulty.
F0 Error Code Gree Inverter AC Troubleshooting
- Check if the indoor ambient temperature sensor on the mainboard is inserted on the needle stand correctly. Correctly insert the temperature sensor on the needle stand.
- Disconnect the temperature sensor and measure for 20k ohms if its resistance is normal. If the resistance value is low change it.
- Change the indoor Main PCB Board.
See the Flow Chart-
Watch the Video-
I hope the answer is helpful.
To know more about air conditioners and troubleshooting, you can visit our homepage. We are trying our best to provide you with all the information related to the ac and its common faults.